Monday, November 3, 2008

my first presentation.

Another bright morning, lead to the beginning of another great day at work which gave me tremendous satisfaction by the end.

I began with reading the book, and like always I felt fresh and positive about the day and my learning. I learned about how change was inevitable and completely necessary in our lives and that we should try and avoid being attracted to the form and appearance of things which we generally are. It is something that we know very well but never implement. It was good to know how such things can change lives.

The second session gave me a sigh of relief from the previous day as I could get another copy of the play on the script of which I was working. Finally I could on with the script which due to one reason or the other had been getting delayed since over a week of time.

The third was the one of the most satisfactory sessions I’ve had in a long time. I completed the presentation I was preparing for the students of Dhramaram College. With sound effects and transitions I had completed the compilation of pictures and photographs of their workshop. It was a great feeling. I felt extremely elated. I showed all the members of the faculty the same and was appreciated for it.

By the end of the day I feel extremely satisfied by my outcome today and am looking forward to the weekend as it holds a lot of surprises and challenges for me as there are theatre competitions and events coming up to keep me busy and buzzing.

Learning of the day...if u put in sincere efforts into anything, you are bound to enjoy the results, no matter what...

No comments: