Monday, November 3, 2008

long day...completely amazing.

Today was special if I need to describe the day in one simple word. The day began with a great reading session. It is surprising that I actually read and learnt so much from a self improvement book. (I generally do not read such books; I’m more into fiction and such things) It was a nice feeling to see a change in myself, be it even in this manner. If nothing else, I have begun enjoying change. It is difficult to enjoy and appreciate change.
I completed work on the script, finally after about 10 days after I first watched the play. Two tasks in two days and I silently said to myself ‘good job Paarth’ I felt incredible.
Then I did something which I had never done before at work. I was told to watch the movie ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne. I had read the book but watching this movie was a completely different experience. I was stunned. There is so much that is there to learn from it that I would have to make an independent post on the movie. It is definitely coming soon.
Then we proceeded to the auditorium as there was a national level competition being held by the National Law School there and our Mad-Cap team from journalism and communications was participating there. It was an awesome performance put forward by the highly tremendous team. There was so much energy on the stage that the small audience present there was stunned. The content was different, inevitable truths of life such as envy, jealousy, hatred, gluttony etc were all depicted in the play. If people there did pay attention to what was being done on stage, they must definitely have learnt a lot.
One simple convention of being successful in theatre is by being different, it mostly works if one can back it up with the goods.

1 comment:

ashutosh said...

Hi Paarth,

Hope you are applying the secrets of the movie 'THE SECRET' in your life...

Am very impressed by your blogs and your writing style. Keep it up, dear.

Pa