Thursday, November 13, 2008

intense workouts

Three weeks into my internship with Script Peoples Theatre, I feel great about the entire situation. A sense of belonging to the place has set in to me. I know for sure that this time around I’m in the right place.

It was a great Monday after a nice weekend. I completed another part of the book, Jesus in Blue Jeans. There actually is so much around us to learn from which we tend to overlook. Every person, every situation, a journey, a meal, a song has so much to tell that we cannot imagine. But we overlook it all. We do not have time to process the information going into our minds. The book has helped me immensely. There is an evident change which I can feel coming into myself.

This week has been really hectic for me. There have been so many things going on all around; I haven’t even found time to regularly update my posts. The week started off with my whole marketing day. I was busy working on videos for upcoming workshops. It almost took up my entire day.

On Tuesday, we were busy working on the press releases and documentation of all the material for the same. Yet again, it was a difficult day but by the end of it all, we were content on having all the material ready for being sent in. It was amazing feeling as how so much was going on all around me, simultaneously.

Come Wednesday, came in a new challenge. There is a seminar going to be held for the international students on Saturday. We needed to create a 5-6 minute visual for them. It is based on the song We are the World by Michael Jackson. It was a difficult challenge. We’re halfway through it and we hope to complete it as soon as possible.

This is a gist of my eventful week so far as all the three days so far, I have been involved in different projects. There is such a tremendous high at the end of each day’s work that one wants to come back for the surprises of the next day.

I sincerely apologise for not being able to update the blog posts on regular intervals. Cheers to all. 

No comments: