Wednesday, November 5, 2008

responsibility. hmmmm.not bad

With every passing day, a new sense of achievement, of liking my work is setting into me. I feel great. After my reading session today, I continued with working on the press releases. We hadn’t thought about the pictures earlier and those which were available to us were also way too large to be sent through e-mail. We faced a problem there. I did come back home and send the required material to the timeout magazine (Bangalore edition) but there were a few problems I faced with the others. I plan to sort them out at work tomorrow.

Then I continued to work on my second presentation. It felt great. We actually ended up doing a lot of work in just about 40 minutes. The presentation seems to coming out pretty well till now. It is something different that I’m working on this time around. Hoping for the best.

After a nice lunch I discussed about the ongoing Theatre Fest at Ranga Shankara. I needed to visit the place to get a few details. That was where my day ended. It was a good feeling; I thought I was becoming more responsible towards my work. I had something really important to come back home and complete, which I eventually did.

Learning of the day, ‘The true worth of all things around us is never really realised till we lose them. We tend to undervalue things at our workplace, in our relationships and if that is not enough, even parts of our lives.’

No comments: