Friday, November 21, 2008

channelising energies

Wednesday was a difficult day at work. I was running around the college campus looking for the Principal’s signatures on the posters to put them up. He wasn’t around. I worked on a power point presentation for a future training programme for a corporate. The entire thing came up in 25 minutes. It was another experience. I will remember, coming up with art in such little time is always demanding. It came out well in the end. It was a great day, very satisfactory as all the posters were finally put up all around the campus.

Thursday was a bad, bad day. THIS IS NOT IN CONCERN WITH THE WORK. Early in the morning as I was running up the office stairs I lost my cell phone. I was put off for the entire day. I was furious. But then I found a way to channelize all the negative energy. I came up with an astounding poster for the Proscenium Theatre Workshop. It gave me a lot of confidence. I felt great. We went and got it printed and felt great. But we had forgotten about the University logo. It was great that I made a mistake. There was something which I could carry forward. But the entire morning incident had put me off to such a great extent. I just couldn’t work on any longer. I took it easy after that.

Learning for the day: I went looking for what was lost.

No comments: