Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thursdy, Friday, Saturday

Time has been the biggest enemy for me in the last few days. Continuing from where I left, Thursday was another great, eventful day.

The whole day involved tremendous amount of field work. I and Shivaraj were running around the University Campus looking for contacts in the press and for holding meetings for our upcoming workshops. It was a tedious job. Was a great day overall.

Friday was a great day as well. Although I did get frustrated and angry at times, I was contented by the end of the day as I had experienced a lot. Early in the day, a person form the international affairs department came into the office and asked us to change the entire presentation for Saturday’s performance. It was tasking and we needed to change it by the evening, it was difficult and challenging, but it was fun. I put in a lot of effort but as I showed them what they had asked for, they found an error in that too. The error was just what they had asked me to add to the presentation. It really put me off. I spent the entire day adding the material and by of it, the wanted me to remove it again. But I still carried the right lesson forward, completed the task with perfection and understood that time was money.

Finally the longest day arrived. The show was scheduled for the evening and the rehearsals happened in the morning hours. I was at work for almost the entire day. It was great fun and the show was just amazing, although I couldn’t watch most of it. The week ended on a great high.

No comments: