Monday, November 10, 2008

the first real challenge...:-)

Finally after so many open windows, I felt a challenge was thrown towards me. A difficult one too.

I reached work at 7 am in the morning. I needed to go along with the Madcap team for the semi-final round of Abhinaya, the inter-college theatre fest conducted by Shri Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain College. The entire scenario was pretty exciting till yesterday evening, as I thought I would be watching another brilliant performance by the ultra talented Mad-Cap team. But it was much more than that. It was a true test of endurance as 7 members of their team could not make it to the competition due to certain reasons and they had to proactively handle the situation and manage with a lesser bench strength. Most other teams would have backed out of a situation like that, but they made adjustments according to the needs of the play and put up a flawless performance. I along with Shivaraj provided them with all that we could to put up the show. I can only hope that the team gets selected for tomorrow’s final where they can go in with the full team and shake the stage with their vibrant and energetic play.

I came back to office by about 12:30 and immediately went off for lunch, but too much of eating outside took a toll on me and I felt giddy. I did my reading session post lunch and went back home.

It was undoubtedly an adventurous day right from being less on team strength, to being misled by the rick drivers, to the bad lunch that I munched on. I can only hope for the best for the Mad-Cap team and would love to go to work tomorrow with complete control on my stomach.

Till then Cheers to all. Keep in good health. :-)

No comments: