Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the challenge. part1

After another eventful week, today, I was really very excited about my work; I was going to begin work on new tasks and assignments. Halfway through the last week, I had completed most of my pending tasks and the week ended with my open window sessions. So I haven’t really been doing the routine tasks since almost 5 days.

I reached office, my friend Jesus (in blue jeans) was waiting for me as usual. I looked around the colourful office walls, painted in beautiful shades of red, green, blue and yellow, closed my eyes and waited for my system to respond from within.

I got the green signal and began working on the book. I felt great. I was reading the book after 4 long days, I missed out so much. But I hadn’t lost anything. The memories of what my perspective should be were still afresh. I had learnt how to maintain poise in my life.

Then I started working on a new project, the blending of still pictures and video clippings. It sounds confusing but I shall complete it and post it if possible for everyone to have a view of what it looks like. The entire world of visual effects is simply mind-blowing.

Then after lunch a surprise package was thrown towards me. Some information about workshops had to be sent in for press releases. That too to 6 different dailies and 1 fortnightly. I was assigned the task to do a research and find out the e-mail id’s where the same could be sent. It was a task on improving my skills in marketing. It was a challenging task, as no news paper had it on them , neither did their websites. What I liked about the task was that I needed to go out of the way to get the required information. The mails need to be sent in by tomorrow and I hope I have all the addresses by then.

In all it was a great day, the first day of the week is always an exciting day. There’s so much to do after a lazy weekend. TOTALLY REJUVENATING.

No comments: