Thursday, October 30, 2008

Better late than never..

As another day passed at work I can feel a change coming in my way of looking at various things. Time being one. I truly recognise the value of time now.
The day was an ordinary one. I began with the reading session and was very delighted on completing the first part if the book which was related to maintaining poise the way Jesus did. I began with the second part of the book which deals with God’ perspective (his way of looking at things) and how we can adopt it. As always it was a great session.

I continued with the scripting of the play but unfortunately, half way through, the CD stopped working and I was pretty disappointed with the same. Then I began looking for tracks to put into my presentation. It was a difficult search and I couldn’t do much work with them. But now that I have them, I plan to edit them and sync them into the presentation by the end of tomorrow’s session.

I mentioned the fact that it was an ordinary day because in both of my latter session of the day, there wasn’t much output. First the CD stopped working and then searching for tracks for the presentation took a lot of time. Though I had planned to complete both today, I wasn’t able to. But then I know what problems I’m facing and I shall come back prepared tomorrow and am hoping to complete it at least then.
I can just hope that all goes well and I do not have to waste much time tomorrow.

Realisation of the day...I wasted un-necessary time in things which didn’t need so much time, be it due to my mistake or too much dependence on technology. In a way I only realised the true worth of time. I feel good that at least now I shall be able to value something which I needed to since so long back. Truly it’s better late than never...

No comments: