Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the beginning- continued

After the first day of my internship having gone so well, I was pretty enthusiastic about going for work in the morning today. Just sitting on my bed early in the morning I was thinking of the first day and about the blog that analysed it and felt really good about it.

As usual I did my daily chores and reached the place well on time. I continued reading the book from where I had left it yesterday, and I learned two really important lessons of my life. The first being, that we should never create comfort zones for ourselves and the second that we should not take small things personally. Carefully when I thought and pondered over these two things, I realised how necessary they were to maintain poise in our lives.

Then I began watching a play 'The special prize' and after watching it, I had to work on the entire script all over again, and frame it in my own words and language. I had never done something like this ever before and the more I got engrossed in my job, the more I started enjoying it. I realised how much more than just dialogues go into the making of a script. I am still working on the same and hope to complete it in a couple of days from now. After taking a short coffee break I got back and thought about what all I had learned and grasped throughout the day. I began working on this second blog.

Towards the end of another such eventful day I realise that I want to keep reading the book which has inspired me so much just within two hours of reading and I want to come back tomorrow and continue my learning experience here.

Learning of the day, "Often we come across people or situations or even objects for that matter, which we feel can provide us with great support and help. We do not realise that by the end, it is only these objects of our desire that are not pillars of strength but just thin reeds which will just pierce through anyone who tries to lean on them."

No comments: