Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the learning continues...

Like always, my day began with great inputs from the book Jesus in Blue Jeans. It was a great reading session as always and I felt great about it when I tried to ponder over the day's reading.
Then I continued work on the script of the play(the special prize) and have been trying to relate how the story developed into a play like that. It always is a great session, looking into the play and developing the script with all the various details and all the small little things that one needs to take care of. The dialogs, the expressions, the movements, the changing of scenes, are just a few of the so many things which go into the making of the script. It was an enjoyable session.
Today being Diwali, we cut the day short to just three session from 10 to 1 and the final session was another very satisfactory one. I completed the visual part of the presentation for the students of Dharmaram College. Now I just need to add the sound effects to go along with when I come back tomorrow. It gave me immense satisfaction, just looking at the presentation. I am planning to post the presentation too if it is possible.
It was a great day at work again. Nothing really eventful happened but I just remained busy throughout and I got to learn a lot. I'm eagerly waiting to go back tomorrow and complete the presentation with complete sound effects.
Quote of the day, “all the world is a stage, and every one is an actor.”

No comments: