Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A new beginning

It was another cool Monday morning, the sun was shining nice and bright and I woke up with an excitement and enthusiasm which I hadn't felt in weeks. There were no Monday morning blues this time around.

After weeks today, I was going to be busy and occupied, and more so with something which I always wanted to do. Today was my first day of internship with the Script Peoples Theatre Organisation.

As I climbed up the flight of stairs, I for the first time was prepared for the best and the worst that life was going to throw at me. The first couple of hours went pretty well, when I re-wrote a few chapters of a book called Jesus in Blue Jeans. And then came the best moments of the day, when I interacted with those members, whom I had never spoken to before.

The entire interaction was based on knowing a little about each other and discussing on what the outcome would be after our working together for the next few months. I found their approach towards me to be very cordial and inviting, which was a pleasant surprise. I also appreciated their way of thinking and their outlook owards the entire situation. This gave me tremendous boost and conviction to go ahead with the internship schedule that they had designed for me
Now when I am writing this, I am truly looking forward to the proceedings of day 2 that I would be spending with them.

Sentence of the day, " don't worry, you would have gained a lot and will truly find a change in yourself by the end of the programme."

1 comment:

ashutosh said...

Paarth,

You are becoming a revealation to me...

WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK.

I am sure by 2009 JUNE, you will be a changed person, as you have, nobody will recognize you.

Love and Good Luck,
Pa