Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy realisation - day 7

After a fairy tale opening to my internship in the first week, the second week began on a more balanced note.

I began the day by reading a few more chapters of Jesus in Blue Jeans. I learnt a lot from that little reading, two very important life values. The book I feel has a deep spiritual connection somewhere. I constantly feel myself developing according to the book. It is a great feeling, totally invigorating.

Today I said was a more balanced day because I felt that just coming to work and enjoying my work wasn’t everything in this field. I also needed to come back home and put in extra effort to keep up with the tasks. I feel that one of my faculty members is a little upset with me as I have taken a little extra time than required to complete one of his assignments. I am pretty upset about the same. It was probably my approach to the task which was incorrect, due to which I needed some extra time to complete it. But I am positive about the entire situation now and I’m sure I shall not give him or any of them for that matter a chance to feel that I’m not focussed on my work.

After lunch I continued working on the movie which I had begun and I am just two steps away from being able to present it. It’s a great feeling as more parts of the movie are being completed.

Diwali, the festival of lights has arrived and the feeling is very festive around. The entire city is lit up nice and bright. I hope this festive season of light gives me more energy and vigour to forward with my work.

I feel it has been a great day, a great beginning to the second week at work. I am keenly looking forward to the rest of the week ahead.

Realisation of the day, ‘Prizes are awarded to those who “endure till the end.” Just like gold is tested in fire, the true measure of a soul comes when it is tested.’

No comments: