Thursday, October 23, 2008

the new beginning - day 3

It was yet another incredible day at work, and now that it's been three full days, I realise how different and creative this arena is. I feel myself wholly engrossed into the work that I do. I realise how much I am getting to learn as each day is passing by.

Just for example when I continued reading the same book (Jesus in Blue Jeans)today, I learnt two important lessons, yet again. The first which was a very universal and familiar convention, that of not being stiff necked or in simpler terms to be more accepting and open to ideas and comprehensions. The second lesson though was one which generally doesn't strike us, that of the use of metaphors and similes. We do not generally think and understand how effective they can be in communication.

Then came one of the most appealing endeavours of the day,the photography session. I was always fond of photography but I never really pursued it very well. This time I was asked to take pictures of a workshop in session. After having done so came the real task where my mind was actually put into work. I had to outline why I had clicked each one of the pictures, highlighting my frame of mind as I clicked each one of the pictures. I shall be doing the same for another day or two. Once I have sufficient pictures we would study the various photos and their distinction. I feel that session is going to be a great leaning experience as far as photography is concerned.

Now while I am writing this blog, I ralise the magnitude of cartain small litlle things which I underwent during the two sessions today. I got to learn two important values and could finally renew my vigour towards photography. I'm really satisfied with my outcome in these first few days and I feel really contented on having made the right choice for myself. Its a different feeling altogether.

Learning of the day, "Obstinacy and defiance are the two greatest sins which God can never forgive"

No comments: