Friday, March 27, 2009

The 'Mountain Dew' experience

'The Script' well actually it was strong enough to influence the scripting of my internship schedule. This was the first time that I felt frightened or scared of doing something. Something related to 'theatre' to be more specific. I chickened out, I was being a coward. I tried to escape just because it was an 'un-interesting task' for me. I was frankly a little too bored of the entire scripting process which went on and on from 7 30 in the morning till about 4 in the evening. Not that the script was uninteresting, it was just that I was not at all into the process. It was too monotonous and boring for me to handle.

This was not the end of it though, I mustered up courage and spoke to Rajesh sir about this problem which I had been facing. It felt good to be able to share it with someone. It was good to know that I was realizing my mistakes. The last time I was scared, I ran and ran so far away that getting back was not a possibility. I was lying to myself and to nobody else. It made me feel amazing after speaking to him, I was able to conquer my fears.

I've come back this morning, I was infact the first student to reach and I feel great. I feel a positive energy coming out of my system. The last two days have been great days and this last week, a major learning experience. Dar ke aage jeet hai.

No comments: