Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Energy. uhh...red bull?

After the mountain dew experience, things have changed in a great way for me. i came back on monday morning with some different energy although i was not too well. tonsilitis attack. but then i got a few challenges and i took them with ease. i completed the enitre book contents with ease, something i thought i needed atleast 3 days to do.

I felt great after the whole day's work. tuesday was even better, i began work on the scripting of the film, it was in the form of frames. we began drawing and discussing the same. it was a good experience i should say a new exoerience for me. i felt amazing that my film was finally taking off.

Wednesday, even better, the day started with my getting a lot more material to work upon for my book. i am still working on that besides which Ankita my classmate from college to began her journey with us. i also began working on a whole new document which i cannot discloe right now. that will happnen only after a couple of weeks when i see the final results. and yes this blog, i keeps me coming back again and again and again.

No comments: