Monday, April 20, 2009

~~~ dEsSeRTs ~~~

After a terrific shoot, it was time for another uphill task for me, completing the book. I took me about one whole week after that to come somewhere close to completing my part of the book. All we need to do now is to put all the material together and come up with a draft print which would then go for proof reading. It has been one incredible journey with the book. It all began in January when I'd returned from home after a good vacation. There was heaps of material to work with and slowly, with all the other things going on, we now have got somewhere really close to a completed book. Constant additions kept happening, changes in plan, changes in material, even changes in illustration, but the process is still not complete. I really have realized how difficult the entire process can be. We are also thinking of approaching a few publishers for the same and that will probably be an even greater challenge than writing the book itself. But we surely believe that the book has enough to find itself some good publishers.

The icing on the cake has started to be laid, my last exercise, the film appreciation course just began last weekend. That too with a bengali film by Gautam Ghose called 'Antarjali Yatra' (The voyage beyond). By the time the film appreciation course ends for me, my internship with script people theatre will almost be over. I'm sure the film appreciation course will the perfect dessert for this huge so-many-course-meal of my life. I'm currently working on another brilliant film called Aamir and surely this last leg has begun just perfectly for me.

Ill keep posting about myself and a lot more films, and for everyone, enjoy the IPL.

No comments: