Sunday, March 22, 2009

The last leg begins

Performance over, workshops over hmm, now what.

The final leg begins here. The last part of my internship where I shall be working on a couple of films and a book. Sounds really exciting and it indeed is. the work has begun just fine, I've been working on the book since January and it seems to be shaping up just fine. Probably just another week or so and the book should be just about ready.

The planning for the short film has also been on since quite some time and it looks like I can really come up with something by the 10th of April, well thats the deadline I've set for myself. still doing a lot of research though.

This is when I realized that making a short film say even a one minute film takes a helluva lot of time. Theres so much that goes into it. The conception of the idea, debating around it, beating it down, chopping it, till the final outcome is perfectly refined and flawless. Planning put the various factors that need to come together for the same. the progress is steady, I'm current;y working on the script for the same and am just waiting for Arif sir to return from his epic tour with Thermal and a Quarter. that is when i plan to really take off with this plan.

Apart form that the VISION 2020 planning is on its way. We're all really looking forward to a finished script by the end of the week. But most important I just cant wait for April to begin when i will finally be able to give wings to both my babies right now, the film and the book.

I'll keep posting the progress and thats a promise till then CIAO.

No comments: