Monday, May 11, 2009

Myriad Facades

This is the day i've been waiting for since such a long time. My film is complete..well almost 99.99%. i finally know what my film will look like and it gives me immense joy. i'm pretty confident the viewers will appreciate the effort that has gone into it. besides from that, i watched i one of its kind, according to me a flawless film, 'THE BICYCLE THEIVES' by Vittorio De Sica. It was an experience, all on the lines of the neo-realistic theories. I truly loved the film.

Apart from all of this, as i write this blog, i know that i just have three more days to work on this laptop. i will seriosuly miss this exoerience. dont know what else to say, probably tomorrow is the day, when i'll officially become a film-maker. waiting for then, waiting till then. signing off.

No comments: