Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a dead end with open doors.

So here i was, with the software on my computer, without the video, which i was supposed to be editig. my original video was in a format which could nothave been edited, so we went on a hunt for people who could convert our video for us. one long, incredibly warm day, we went on a major hunt wasted quite some money and got fooled. Day 2 of our hunt, we went back looking for our money's worth, we got royally fooled again. no problems, we gathered courage and moved on in the evening looking for out editable treasure. we found a guy, really humbe and kind who helped us get what we needed on the first call. by the end, after having paind over 500rs to random people around town, we had what we most needed to begin work.

two more days, and after lots of heated discussions with my colleague, we were ready with my film, all that we needed to complete the film was the music. currently i am working with a professional from Delhi for the same, looking forward to completing my film as soon as possible.

apart from that, eah day as i enter office these days, a weird feeling fills me up. i wont be leaving my helmet behind that door in under 8 eight days from now. i wouldnt laze around in the massive couches outside in very little time. my internship is soon getting over and it soon is a very weird feeling to have.

No comments: